Terms & Conditions
THIS APP HAS BEEN DESIGNED FOR CHILDREN AGED 5-14 AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED WITH THE PRESENCE OF A CONSENTING RESPONSIBLE PARENT OR GUARDIAN. USERS PERFORM THE EXERCISES AT THEIR OWN RISK.
BEFORE YOU CONTINUE please get your PARENT OR GUARDIAN if you are under 18 years of age.
General Terms and Conditions
Users of the Bear Essentials Limited Application (the “APP”) do so solely at their own risk.
Any information or content provided on or through the APP is for information and educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional or medical advice, nor should it be relied on as such advice.
Always consult your physician or healthcare professional before commencing any new program of training, health or fitness. If you feel unwell during at any time during exercise, stop immediately and consult a healthcare professional. Please also refer to the supervisory information for parents and guardians below.
You agree and acknowledge that Bear Essentials Limited (“BE”) is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, effectiveness, correct use of data, information and/or services that you receive through the APP, or for any injuries or health problems you may suffer which may result from training programs, exercises, or services through the APP.
In consideration of being allowed to use the APP, participate in any way in the BE program, related events and activities, you acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. By using the APP you will fully comply with and abide by all applicable laws and regulations to which you are subject, in addition to any rules and regulations of BE as notified to you. You will not hold BE responsible for any personal injury or death to your child or damages or loss to your property as a result of participation in activities on content provided in the APP;
2. You knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of the Releasees (as defined below) or others, and assume full responsibility for your participation in the APP;
3. If you are the parent or legal guardian of an individual under the age of 18 years, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless BE and any of its directors, officers, agents, employees and other participants (“Releasees”) for any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, and expense (including reasonable lawyer’s fees) arising from or in connection with your use of the APP, whether arising from the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise, to the full extent permitted by law.
You accept that it is expressly on condition of your giving consent, that the individual in your care under 18 years of age is allowed to engage in any activities and content in the APP.
These Terms and Conditions and any dispute arising out of or in connection thereto shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
Supervisory Information for Parents/Guardians
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you, as the parent or guardian, will be present while the child/user is using the APP. If at any time you believe the child/user has not fully understood the instructions in the APP, you have the responsibility to immediately stop the workout and protect the safety of the child/user.
You also agree to ensure that the child/user is using the APP safely and correctly, making sure they are providing the correct feedback to the APP so they are staying at the correct level depending on their ability.
You also agree to take full responsibility for ensuring that the area where the exercises are performed is safe while using the APP. This includes without limitation removing any obstacles which can cause potential harm or damage to the child/user, removing property or debris which could be broken or cause potential harm to the user. As the parent or guardian, by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you are accepting that you understand the user/child's ability level better than the APP and therefore have the final say in what exercises they should attempt. If there is any doubt, the APP should be stopped immediately, and you should seek the opinion of a healthcare professional as to whether the user/child can continue.
Auto Renewing Subscriptions:
• Subscribed user has unlimited access to the app.
• Unsubscribed user can only use those services with limited quota per day.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
I (THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN) HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT OR DURESS.